Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    procrastinat101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 08:33 AM
    What colour should I dye my hair to go with my dress?
    I am getting a new dress either navy or red chiffon Dip Dye Drop Back Chiffon Dress - AX Paris and I am not sure what colour to dye my hair? I have a light skin tone and blue/green eyes.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:35 AM
    I don't understand why you want to dye your hair to match your dress. Are you going to wear this dress constantly? What colour is your hair this week?
    procrastinat101 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 08:38 AM
    I was going to dye my hair anyway but I would like it to look good with the dress
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:41 AM
    Your hair looks good with the dress without being dyed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What colour would roots of the hair show after black hair dye fade out? [ 8 Answers ]

I have dark brown hair and dyed my hair black a day before. Am just been crying for hours and have already washed my hair several times. WOuld someone please advise as I donot want to use the daye again and am worried as to what colour would the tips of the hair would grow? Would it turn gray or......

Can I dye my hair red with box colour over bleached hair [ 2 Answers ]

Hey if I dyed my hair red with a box colour from the shop over bleached hair that is blondy brown that I had dne at the hairdressers would it damage or turn my hair a different colour ?

Matching hair colour with formal dress [ 6 Answers ]

Hey everyone, okay so I have my formal this year and I'm not sure what colour would suit best with me. I've got brown hair that's been mainly foiled blonde and I have light brown eyes, I tan well so I'm average but could be darker easily. Do you know what colours would go best? Thanks heaps! :)

What Hair Colour suites a Red Dress? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I bought a bright red satin dress for grad. It has a bow that has a few silver rhinestones on it otherwise it is plain red and my shoes are silver with rhinestones on them and I'm wearing a white gold necklace with it. I have a pretty dark tan and brown eyes. Im trying to decide if I should...

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

View more questions Search