Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

May 24, 2013, 08:27 AM
    Laptop issue
    Hey,

Right I am having a problem with my laptop I am trying to install items from the internet and it does not matter what it is but no matter what my laptop will tell me that it requires an internet connection to install the product that I blatantly have.

Also my media player has stopped playing video only sound, and I have stopped using IE as it will not even try to download anything it just acts as if I never pressed the button.

This has all happened since I had the metropolitan police virus that I cleaned out and installed Anti Malware. But the problems I have stated are continuous.

Any help would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:37 AM
    Do you have a wireless network, and have you checked your modum for internet connection? Maybe it is down for some reason.
    phoenix1664 Posts: 226, Reputation: 19

May 24, 2013, 08:46 AM
    No my laptop is wired and I am on the internet as you can see but it won't let me download and install apps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Laptop startup issue [ 1 Answers ]

Dell computer powers up but nothing on screen and no beeps

Laptop Issue [ 1 Answers ]

I am having DELL Inspiron 1545 laptop.My laptop power light is glowing all the day, even after I switched off the system. I don't know the reason?? Please suggest the cause if you know. And also how to overcome this...

Acer 5520 Laptop - Keyboard Issue? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Acer 5520 laptop. Often, when entering text, I find that the cursor has migrated to a different part of the screen for no reason, and I have to edit text to correct problems which occur for no reason. (I am not touching any other keys, nor am I leaning on the computer. My hands are...

HP laptop speaker issue [ 1 Answers ]

My laptop which is HP dv2700 recently had an isue with the speaker not working . But it does with the headset. Jimmy

View more questions Search