Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eliya50 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2013, 03:32 AM
    How can I be a dancer?
    Hello, my name is eliya, I'm 18 years old.
    My dream is to be a dancer girl... I really don't know how to start.
    I think I got the body, the talent, the voice, the face, everything.
    If you have some suggestion I would like to here about it. I hope you understand me :)
    Thank you so much.
    >email address removed per site rules<
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 24, 2013, 03:39 AM
    What kind of dance you interested in? You can join dance school or academes which teaches performing arts etc.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:34 AM
    Have you been doing any kind of dancing at all?

May 25, 2013, 10:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    what kind of dance you interested in? you can join dance school or academes which teaches performing arts etc.
    Hi, I'm doing hip hop... I really want to join to a dance school, but in my country (israel) there is no school like that.
    Thank u,

May 25, 2013, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Have you been doing any kind of dancing at all?
    I didn't get it,sorry, explain me again. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2013, 08:24 PM
    You get involved in a dance school, perhaps not hip hop ( although I think there is) there are all sorts of cultural, and classical dance schools there. These will help with movements and more. Also, if there is no school, of this type, MOVE, go to where there are schools, this is commitment, you do what ever it talkes

Next "voice' why did you say voice, that has nothing to do with dancing, do you want something else, you are not saying
    Tc123 Posts: 64, Reputation: 7

Jun 22, 2013, 11:39 PM
    Wow! I love this question being that I used to be a dancer and will soon teach again. This does not mean I have your answer but I wanted to reach out. Just DANCE! Like the song says. Don't give this up if this is your dream. Seems like you really have a love for it. Like you can't breathe without? Maybe I'm wrong there... But dance even when you can't take classes. Dance when you are sad. Dance when you are mad. Dance when you are glad. You probably know already. Just dance no matter what you are feeling on any given day cause you won't feel right if you don't. JUST DANCE! And yes, you can do it. You can do anything. I know someone who is even in a wheelchair and she is still the best dancer as she always was and always will be. She never gave up and she never stopped dancing. So don't give up, don't stop! Just Dance Eliya!

Jun 25, 2013, 03:53 AM
    Thank u so much for understanding me , u really right in your words,
    I promise ill listen to u and I won't stop dancing ! Because that's my life :)
    You really encouraged me. I must say.
    have a good day,
    cont doing what you are doing ^^

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to be a dancer any help? [ 1 Answers ]

So right now I am a cheerleader and I do this competitvly. I have been cheering for 8 years now and am on a level 4 team. I have my standing tuck and layout and handspring handspring tuck and front tuck and level 5 skills but I'm not sure if I want to cheer anymore. I still love the sport but just...

I want be a dancer? [ 5 Answers ]

I want to be a dancer but to start so please teach me mow

I want to be a dancer I'm 17 and I also want to be a lawyer. Can I do both? [ 2 Answers ]

I just joined the dance team at my school and I love it! I've always loved dancing but never could afford taking classes. I would love to become a professional dancer like ballroom -international latin.? I also wanted to be a lawyer but I don't know what type yet... I don't know what to do! And I'm...

I want to be a dancer [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Justine Hunter and I want to become a dancer for hip hop! I love it every day I will go on and look up dance movers I am 11 year young I know I am young but you will be surprised how I dance

I want to be a dancer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I start to be a dancer if I'm in secondary school

View more questions Search