Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 24, 2013, 08:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loser3478 View Post
    i really just want to know how to convince my parents to let me live with my grandparents
    It's time to stop acting like a psychiatrist's prize patient. Instead of hiding in your room, crying, having bad moods, being uncooperative, being unsocial, be just the opposite! Impress your parents with actions, not words. Once you have their confidence, suggest a two-week tryout living with family to see if that would work for everyone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my parents about my love? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi. I am a non Brahmin gal in love with a Brahmin guy. We are family friends since 2004. We are of the same age and love each other so much for the past 3 years. My parents are looking out for a guy for the past 2 years. I'm being pushed for a marriage because I have a younger sis. My man is not...

How to convince her parents [ 1 Answers ]

HI friends tis is raam... I love a girl since last 4 yrs... she is my school friend and same age... my parents and her parents are family friends fom our childhood... now am working and she is studying... she also in love wit me... she also like me very much but she got very afraid to tell our...

Can a 16 year old choose to not live with her parents or any other immediate family? [ 1 Answers ]

Okay my friend has asked me to help her out, she wishes not to live with her family because they way they treat her, they emotinaly bully her for controle over her. She wants me to find out if she can decide whether she lives with them or can come live with me. I haven't had much luck looking for...

How to convince parents for marriage. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in relationship past 7 yrs now, somehow I convinced my parents long back... But unfortunately the guy is unable to convince his parents, because he was confident enough that his parents would agree as they themselves did love marriage.. so it been past 5 yrs he is trying to convince but in...

How convince parents? [ 1 Answers ]

I am because and she is oc .I have no great background but her father has great infulence .and he likes her daughter very much what to do marry her .is he agree?

View more questions Search