Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anonii1497 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 04:29 PM
    Who Wrote This Poem?
    We came together, and fell apart, we tried to fix the problems at heart. Life holds so many mysteries, most are questioned, others are dreamed. When truth is known nothing is what it seems. The tempers fly, words are spoken, things are done with lack of emotion. Now we can see what the others have missed, yet we go on like we don't exsist. Dreams are shattered, along with faith, can you see my point, make no mistake!
    *random thoughts for the day*

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem [ 0 Answers ]

From each moment I Draw Life From Each Living Being I Draw Love, From the earth and the sun I Draw Nourishment From each I receive And to Each I joyfully give. For the Web that connects Each top ME

Who wrote this poem [ 0 Answers ]

You're gone dear love one From our presence you've slipped away But we will keep on praying until that coming day It was yesterday you visited I guess it was around eleven But now that you are gone love one Our next visit will be in heaven

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

Our love will be everlasting. Our feelings that are so true with the bond that we have . Its only the beginning for us. But forever! I never thought I could find someone so true and so beautiful, strong and so considerate. When I think about us I feel happy but yet lucky I want everything as we...

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You walked into my life without ever knowing me You walked into my heart without ever knowing me You walked over my heart and never knew me I walked out without my heart never knowing you Knowing you is like love you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.