Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shashank Posts: 4, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2007, 10:37 PM
    Nothing works in my computer
    When I turn on the system, nothing works. When I opened up the tower I can see the processor fan is running ,the motherboard led blinks,no activity in the monitor HDD,FDD, even the cd-rom tray doesn't come out.. I tried to connect another CD rom to check.. that has also gone bad. I changed the smps , still the same problem... I don't know what to do.. Please help friends:( :confused:
    JP8 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Try to diassemble and assemble again your PC
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2007, 02:59 AM
    Sounds like a powersupply problem. Do you have your motherboard manual? The blinking lights are normally a code to tell you what kind of problem it is having? That may be the best way to diagnose the problem.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Personal computer as sole computer at work [ 1 Answers ]

I work for a non-profit which has a very low (almost non-existant) budget. When I started work, I agreed to use my personal laptop, which I had purchased about 2 years prior, as my work computer because they could not afford to provide the equipment I needed to do my job (marketing, PR, web...

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Fan works but light doesn't. Fixed and now the light works but fan doesn't [ 9 Answers ]

While I was at college somehow my fan stopped working. There is absolutely no explination from anybody but my mom did get a replacement so I didn't care too much. The fan has a ground from the mount(copper), ground from the middle of the fan(copper), a hot for the light(blue), hot for the...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search