Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 23, 2013, 02:31 AM
    Dirty jokes for church
    3 people having sex is a threesome, 2 is a twosome. So next time someone calls you 'HANDSOME', don't take it as a compliment!
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 23, 2013, 02:32 AM
    Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's d!ck hard, not his life...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lets put all our non dirty jokes (blonde jokes recommended) here [ 17 Answers ]

I will start What do you call a blonde with two brain cells? Pregnant Why did the blonde stare at a can of frozen orange juice for 2 hours? Because it said concentrate! What do you do if a Blond throws a grenade at you? Pull the pin out and throw it back!

Dirty jokes comedy [ 1 Answers ]

I used to rent a VHS tape back on the early 80's that had skits about dirty jokes. Can't remember the name of the tape.

My guinea pig is sick.. he has crusty eyes, dirty nose, and dirty mouth.. what's wrong? [ 4 Answers ]

Tonight I went to feed him and noticed his eyes were suddenly very crusty an his nose was dirty. His nose was dirty the day before but not bad. And today his chin is dirty. I think he might b having diareah. He is breathing odd too. Quick breaths, looks like he might be struggling. I love him to...

Dirty Christmas Jokes [ 58 Answers ]

Hi, All! Okay, not that dirty... But, it got your attention, didn't it? :D Here's an old, traditional one that's posted all over the Internet in a number of different versions. Santa's Bad Day Or...

View more questions Search