Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Master of Business Law after Civil Engineering
    Hi Everyone,

I have completed my Bachelors in civil engineering and about to complete my masters in construction projects management. After this I am willing to pursue Master of Business Law in distance learning mode from a premier university.

I want to know what would the benefits I would get in my career with Master in Business Law degree? Where else in construction industry it would prove to be helpful and useful? What all are the areas of construction industry and designation, where I can work with all those degrees? I am already shortlisted in a Multinational Construction Company and would be joining sooner as a management trainee. Your guidance will be fruitful to my career input. Thank you very much for your time.

Check out some similar questions!

Which gives more salary ?(civil engineering or mechanical engineering) [ 2 Answers ]

Which gives more salary ?(civil engineering or mechanical engineering)

Master of Engineering H1B EB2 [ 1 Answers ]

While applying for H1B or EB2 GC application, is there any discrepancy with Master of Engineering as opposed to Master of Science or both of them are counted the same ?

I did my master's in civil engineering and I'm woking in reputed consultancy firm. [ 1 Answers ]

But I wanted to do some business during my free time related to my subject, so anyone can please suggest what will be the better option?

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.