Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorblind Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 01:56 AM
    A good new start
    Hello people,

I am writing after a long time, been busy earning my masters degree. Well, I am going to start my new career as a Post Graduate Management Trainee in a Multinational Construction Company. I have never been to such professional environment earlier. I am just worried about how to make my first impression and prepare myself to such environment to sustain successfully. I don't want to me a Macho and not even a loser. Just wish to get involved into the atmosphere naturally with good relations with all over there. Just want to know the do's and dont's. Hope you will give me some professional tips. Thank you very much for your time.

Check out some similar questions!

I need help and I don't even know where to start I'm not good at this at all! [ 1 Answers ]

In business, it is always important to get the best deal. Your employer has asked you to research prices of new tires for the company’s truck fleet. Truck Zone has a special sale on tires, with a normal sales price of $85 per tire. However, with this special sale, you can purchase two tires for...

How and what is good to start. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for some business ideas that I can start from small investment and it should have option to increase it later on as soon as I become comfortable in it. I am doing some research but confused about it. Can some one help in taking the right decision? Initially I thought of...

Good start but she's not sure about long distance [ 6 Answers ]

I met a person online on one of those credible dating sites. It's a long distance one as we're about 3 hrs of flight away from each other. We were 'matched' in January and quickly realized we had a lot in common. It started with simple emails at the beginning but we've been texting and calling each...

How to start a good weightloss plan [ 2 Answers ]

All right, Where do I start. I Want to get healthy, My parents are both ill, I am a young girl.. and I want to take better care of myself, so I can live a long and healthy life. So the first thing (I am doing well at also) Is smoking. I am kicking the butts. Has been Hard, But am doing really...

Start as friends, good or bad? [ 3 Answers ]

I met a guy online a couple of months ago. I'm 22, he's a bit older. A few days ago he said he liked me a lot, I said I felt the same about him. Then he says he wants us to start as friends (when we meet) and see how things go. What do you say, is that good or bad?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.