Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

May 24, 2013, 05:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    Ask him why he did it, also ask him why he's still talking to her?
    Well he have to see her we belong same organization. He offered it him being nice.he just came out and said they're same size he can wear his and he said he was proud of him.WHY? I do ask but can't tell you if its true that's why I ask for opions

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2011 View Post
    It must be very difficult to forgive someone who cheats. Trusting that person again would be very difficult as well because you never forget. Not sure I could be the forgiving type.
    That's why I need to know if it's a mistake
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2013, 05:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    That's why I need to know if its a mistake
    No stranger can tell you that, that's something you have to figure out.

He made his choices, bad ones, you made your choices, also bad ones. You've both cheated in this relationship, but you decided to stay together. You punish him every day for his mistake. You haven't forgiven him. Has he forgiven you?

No matter what, you're an adult, you make your own decisions. No one can make them for you. Either stay or leave. Either accept that he screwed around, and forgive him (which means letting the affair go, never mentioning it again, stop making him pay for that mistake), or realize that you can't forgive (doesn't sound like you have) and leave. You also had an affair. Has he forgiven you? Does he mention your affair all the time? Does he obsess about it like you do?

I really can't see this marriage lasting, that's my opinion. Neither of you respects your partner. He screws around, he still contacts the woman he had an affair with. You screw around too Why even bother with marriage? Just be single, have sex with whoever you want, and stop making each of your lives miserable. There's no love her, love doesn't do what you two have done. There's definitely no respect here, from either of you.
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

May 24, 2013, 06:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alty View Post
    No stranger can tell you that, that's something you have to figure out.

He made his choices, bad ones, you made your choices, also bad ones. You've both cheated in this relationship, but you decided to stay together. You punish him every day for his mistake. You haven't forgiven him. Has he forgiven you?

No matter what, you're an adult, you make your own decisions. No one can make them for you. Either stay or leave. Either accept that he screwed around, and forgive him (which means letting the affair go, never mentioning it again, stop making him pay for that mistake), or realize that you can't forgive (doesn't sound like you have) and leave. You also had an affair. Has he forgiven you? Does he mention your affair all the time? Does he obsess about it like you do?

I really can't see this marriage lasting, that's my opinion. Neither of you respects your partner. He screws around, he still contacts the woman he had an affair with. You screw around too Why even bother with marriage? Just be single, have sex with whoever you want, and stop making each of your lives miserable. There's no love her, love doesn't do what you two have done. There's definitely no respect here, from either of you.

That was previous I never cheated on him.your confused. I love him I bring it up cause its in existence.
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2013, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lisa1471 View Post
    That was previous I never cheated on him.your confused. I love him I bring it up cause its in existence.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...rk-646077.html

So who was the guy you had an affair with for two years that you posted about last year in March?

How many times have you been married? How long have you been married to the current husband?

I've read back through some of your other posts. Really, the only thing I can recommend is severe mental help, severe therapy. You need it.
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2013, 06:27 PM
    Your profile says you're "single and ready to mingle". So are you married or not?

Who's the ex that you were "making eye contact with" in January?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...ct-726119.html

In that thread, post #3, you said you were no longer married.

You can't seem to keep your story straight, and the posts you write show that you're not right in the head.

Therapy, I highly recommend it!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 24, 2013, 06:29 PM
    I believe I mentioned right from the start that Lisa cannot keep her stories straight. Too bad I don't have time to list the discrepancies.

She is criticizing "her husband" but she herself is single and ready to mingle.

Time to close this nonsense? Lisa has problems too complicated to address here plus a need for attention - good attention, bad attention, doesn't matter.
    Pets Expert

May 24, 2013, 06:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I believe I mentioned right from the start that Lisa cannot keep her stories straight. Too bad I don't have time to list the discrepancies.

She is criticizing "her husband" but she herself is single and ready to mingle.

Time to close this nonsense?
    Time to close and time to ban. This woman is one discrepancy after another. I'd say troll, but I'm not sure she's smart enough to pull that off. Wait... she isn't! ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why bother [ 3 Answers ]

I have decided after talking to my boyfriend at least 10 times about him not pleasuring me anymore that I'm done. I have finally reached the point that I don't even want him touching me anymore at all. I am done with sex and he has himself to blame for this. I will no longer give him hand jobs or...

Should I even bother with him? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. So there's this guy and I started talking to him when he had a girlfriend and started liking him. Then his girlfriend broke up with him and we started flirting. He told me he liked me but wanted some time to get over her. But after 2 months went by when he said he would probably be over...

Should I bother [ 3 Answers ]

I've been talking to this girl for a few months now. We have really clicked. Around the time we started talking, she told me she really likes me and I told her I felt the same. She does have a boyfriend, she has known him for years I believe. Anyway long story short, we have not actually went out...

View more questions Search