Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christy752 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 06:19 PM
    10 days late for period, is it normal to get have pink/red blood when wiping ?
    36 yrs old, have 2 older children, 10 days late for period, have had sore nipples for over 3 weeks (don't have much sensation normally, blue veins seen going into the nip area, bloated, VERY TIRED (I'm a very active person and can't seem to do anything) crampy, yesterday started leaving pinkish mucus lik on TP, today have darker red on TP but only after using potty never anything on panties! NEGTIVE TEST! Dr don't want to see me for 2 weeks! ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS? Maybe pre menopause??

Check out some similar questions!

My blood hcg level was 6.6. I'm not due for my period for 7 days. Is this normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal to have an hcg level of 6.6 6 days before your missed period?

Is It Normal For Your Period Blood To be Brown ? If so when will it go red ? [ 1 Answers ]

Is It Normal For Your Period Blood To be Brown ? If so when will it go red ?

Pink dark red bleeding when wiping only [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking the med provera due to not having a period for 1 yr. I finshed the first 10 day cycle and was suppose to start a period 2 weeks after last pill. 3 days later I began to have brown pink spotting and has continued for about a week. I have cramped quit a bit and now it is light pink...

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Late period, 2 days of light pink discahrge only in the morning, Pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! My period was due 8-7-08 and it did a no show. I just figured it was going to be late because I still did not have sore breasts. That night they became lightly sore so I figured it would come the next day. In the morning I wiped and saw light pink blood so I put my Diva cup in. For those...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.