Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suzyq85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 01:27 PM
    Numb pain in limbs,and,other symptoms?
    For the past week,my arms and legs have been getting a numb pain,on and off. It usually lasts for a little while,around 30 minutes to an hour,but,sometimes,is just a few minutes long. It feels like when your limbs fall asleep. In my arms,its usually in the forearm,but,might extend anywhere,and,in my legs,its both in the thigh,and,the calf. I'm also really dizzy,and,unbalanced,and,I move slower,especially,after I get the numb pain feeling. I'm so tired,and,have a headache (after the numb feeling),and,feel "out of it". What might be causing this? Should I see a doctor? Or,will this pass on its own?
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 23, 2013, 05:55 AM
    I think with symptoms like these and the fact that you're even questioning going to see the doctor, you've already answered your own question.

Based on these symptoms it could be any number of things ranging from a simple B12 deficiency to something more serious like multiple sclerosis. It's better to have it checked out and find out later that it's nothing serious, than wait and find out that going to the doctor sooner could have prevented it from getting worse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower back pain and right leg numb? [ 1 Answers ]

I first hurt my back in December 2010. Mri showed herniation bulging and disc dessication. Emg showed 3 different pinched nerves after epidural in February felt great back to work in April I have a physically demanding job last few months pain came back worse then ever now my right thigh is...

Pain symptoms [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am 18 years old and I think it may be a posibilty that I may be pregnant my job requires me to be on my feet allday and lately I've had really bad back pains and very sore feet to the point where I can't stand any more and when I use the bathroom from a long day of work I spot cloudy like...

Horrible Back Pain but Numb to the Touch [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I had Scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and have two steel rods in my spine from T2-L4. I am experiencing horrible pain that I can feel on the inside but to the touch, it's completely numb. I wonder if it is inflamed scar tissue or what else it could be. It comes back from time to time--probably...

Excruciating Pain in Back but Numb to the Touch [ 4 Answers ]

Hello. I had Scoliosis surgery 6 years ago and have two steel rods in my spine from T2-L4. I am experiencing horrible pain that I can feel on the inside but to the touch, it's completely numb. I wonder if it is inflamed scar tissue or what else it could be. It comes back from time to time--probably...

My limbs and face feel numb [ 4 Answers ]

Its hard to explain. I feel numb like I'm drunk buut I don't drinkanymore. I'm a little freaked out. My motor skills are stiff and I feel not dizzy but if I move too fast I fall? Its weird. I feel a little tingly too. Help?

View more questions Search