Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbrightidea Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 12:39 PM
    Replacement crank for offset umbrellas
    I have a cantilever patio umbrella that requires a crank to open it. I have lost the crank and cannot open my umbrella. Do you know where I can purchase a replacement crank for my 10' cantilver umbrella
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2013, 12:49 PM
    Google the manufacturer - they probably sell replacement parts. The name of the company is probably stamped somewhere on the umbrella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a replacement canopy for my offset butterfly umbrella. Does anyone know [ 6 Answers ]

I am looking for a replacemnt canopy for my off set butterfly umbrella. Mine is sun rotted and needs to be replaced. Does anyone know where I can order one from?

Replacement plastic parts for offset patio umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

I have an offset umbrella and the plastic part that holds umbrella open broke. Where could I find this part?

I need a replacement pool for my Offset Outdoor Umbrella, where can I but it? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Mainstray Offset Umbrella and the poll that holds the Umbrella up snapped, can I buy a replacement for it? I have a picture if needed?

Broken crank on offset umbrella [ 0 Answers ]

We recently bought a used offset umbrella. It kept falling over and the crank broke off. How can we convert it from offset to a regular umbrella that fits through the hole in the table?

View more questions Search