Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xtine853 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Allergy rash or heat rash??
    My mom has red spots and bumps on her face and neck and she says it itches and it stings. We've tried putting aloe (both bottled and straight from the plant) as well as ice compress. She has been taking ibuprofen to get the redness and swelling down.
    What could she take or put on her skin to help cure or relieve the itching and the burning?
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 22, 2013, 09:04 AM
    I would advise your mom to see a doctor.

There are so many rashes and different skin conditions, that it is not safe to assume anything.

Applying different without knowing what it is for sure creams could worsen the rash.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heat rash? [ 0 Answers ]

I know it will be a good idea to get tested, but I wanted to get a couple opinions real quick as well... I'm a very active person and It's been very hot and humid I'm my area. I'm always outside biking, running and.going to the gym. About 15-17 days ago I had protected vaginal sex with a friend...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

Rash on palms, usually in winter, looks like prickly heat [ 0 Answers ]

I have this rash on my palms that looks like prickly heat. They're tiny, red dots all over my palms and a little between my fingers (not very visible, just like small translucent red dots just beneath the skin). They itch a lot and it burns if I scratch. There's slight relief if I put ice on them...

Heat Rash on back side of legs of 6 month old [ 3 Answers ]

We have a 6 month old and she has what I'm calling a heat rash under on the back side of her legs (behind her knees). Any suggestions on what might help clear it up? Guessing its from her legs being bent and a bit chunky ( I say that lovingly) so she has her baby fat in that area.

View more questions Search