Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    help1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2005, 08:06 PM
    It's weird and useless but please try!
    Hello.. for many years I've been wanting to wear a chain in my neck. But when I did after 1h ++ my neck began to itch and itch really bad until I would scratch my skin open and infect it. Not so long ago I found in an old box in my house, a cream called ''spectro gluvs - skin irritant protection cream''. Soo I tried it and it worked! I was really happy because I have a snowboard team and to represent it we wair a chain with our logo on it.. and I really like wearing it. But after a couple of uses, I went out of it and it doesn't exist anymore. I only found an other product called ''prevex'' but it doesn't work as well as spectro gluv did. It only lasts 2 hour instead of 12h. The problem I have is sensitive skin in the neck.. so I know its weird but if anyone has that problem or if anyone has an idea please tell me. I would really be happy! Thank you
    NURSING101 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2005, 03:06 PM
    ;) i understand your problem. I have the samething. I went to a skin doctor and got elidel it works :)
    ladyandjan Posts: 191, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2005, 11:50 PM
    If your on a snowboard team have you tried to wear something like a turtle neck sweater or a high neck shirt then putting the chain on and that way it wouldn't touch your skin. Also if your not allergic to nail polish they have a natural one at Whole Food market that you could put on the chain so the metal would be coated with the polish and not touch your skin either.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weird [ 6 Answers ]

I just took a look at my number of posts and I realize I have only 59 what's even weirder is that it says I have 71 in the last 90 days. Now I have been here from November 2005, and I have only 59 posts which is correct but in the last 90 days I have posted 71 times. Which I understand they don't...

How is this for weird... [ 1 Answers ]

may dad passed away last yr feb... had dream about waking up looking at alarm clock and saw the time my dad was telling me I'd be late for school... guess what... the daily #'s came out and MATCHED the time on clock!! and I never played them!! weird... happened 2x's so far.. thought they were...

Something weird [ 5 Answers ]

For a while now, every once in a while, while I'm walking, I'll feel kind of weird. My vision gets blurry and a bit flashy, and I have trouble keeping my balance. This usually lasts about 5 seconds or so and only happens about once every 3 weeks. Today, the same thing happened, but this time it...

Very weird one Please help! [ 2 Answers ]

I know this is going to sound weird but I am not kidding when I say that my monitor is causing my sound not to work. When I try to increase the volume I can visuall even see the volume going right back down all the way on its own. I have tested everything with different parts and everything works...

View more questions Search