Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Come_Alive_01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 06:04 AM
    16 and always get nightmares of a man trying to kill me
    Hi. I always get nightmares about a man trying to kill me. He will chase me but will never catch me. Last night I dreamed that there was a man and he was trying to burry me alive but somehow I managed to escape and then I was running around to my house and he was so close behind me and he was carrying a pot of boiling water and trying to throw it over me so he could take me back around to his house. I didn't recognise his face, or where he lived but its usually a different guy each time. Sometime I wake up crying because its unbelievably real. There was also another part but its pretty long so I'll shorten it. There was a total creep of a guy and he was trying to get me and my mom to give him our address. Why do I always have such terrible nightmares ?
    nicegirl12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 06:13 AM
    Want my advice? Well u either eat cheese before bed or u watch horror movies. But the main thing is really watch your back in real life. Some dreams become real. But here are some things to stop nightmares
    1. have a dream catcher in your room
    2. don't eat cheese after 6 o clock
    3. do not watch any show with blood and violence
    4. sage your bedroom for any nasty spirits
    5. think positive thoughts before you close your eyes
    Hope this helps
    Come_Alive_01 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2013, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nicegirl12 View Post
    want my advice? well u either eat cheese before bed or u watch horror movies. but the main thing is really watch your back in real life. some dreams become real. but here are some things to stop nightmares
    1. have a dream catcher in your room
    2. don't eat cheese after 6 o clock
    3. do not watch any show with blood and violence
    4. sage your bedroom for any nasty spirits
    5. think positive thoughts before you close your eyes
    hope this helps
    Thanks for you advice but I don't eat cheese at all and I never watch horror films because there too scary for me. So could that mean someone might try and kill me in real life ? I'm worried now.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 22, 2013, 06:57 AM
    No one is trying to kill you. You simply have a good imagination.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 22, 2013, 06:50 PM
    I believe many reoccurring and non-reoccurring nightmares are the result of spiritual forces. But rarely in the sense where they are describing what is going to happen. Usually it is simply for fear. Whether this is a spiritually influenced dream or not, I don't believe anyone is going to kill you.

Not believing it is one thing, trying to ignore it night after night is another. If your parents are willing to let you, I'd have a pastor or priest pray over you.
    nicegirl12 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2013, 02:26 AM
    [QUOTE=Come_Alive_01;3468783]Thanks for you advice but I don't eat cheese at all and I never watch horror films because there too scary for me. So could that mean someone might try and kill me in real life ? I'm worried now.its OK just have a dream catcher in your room. I have two one at the end of my bed and one at my doorframe. The last time I had a nightmare like that was 2 months ago. That's when I didn't have a dream catcher
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 23, 2013, 02:31 AM
    Something you are having issues in real life. If there anything like that try to solve the matter. Next time if you dream same scenario try not to run,face him and kill the man. Good luck.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2013, 06:27 PM
    smkanand is right you may have something in your past that needs resolved

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie name: man goes back in time to kill people who screwed his childhood [ 0 Answers ]

There's this 1 guy he doesn't kill because apparently he is the one who gave him the idea to be an inventor.

View more questions Search