Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coalas Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 11:42 PM
    What are some of mickey mouses values?
    I'm doing a homework task where you have to find "what mickey mouses values are." some of the examples are "helpful, happy ect" I can't seem to find much from searching so if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated! Thanks guys.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 22, 2013, 04:09 AM
    Aha! Unlike finding what Scott's expedition took for food, this isn't something you can Google. Good for your teacher. Obviously you are in a high enough grade to do some thinking and not just find every answer with a keyword.
    So think! If you can play Minecraft all day and night, you can do this.
    I didn't have TV as a kid and don't even remember having any Mickey Mouse comic books, so I don't know what values he represents. Good clean lifestyle? Never gets into trouble?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 22, 2013, 12:03 PM
    I have seen many mickey shows, the best about him is that he is a very good friend. He always there for Donald, goofi and his dog pluto. He love pluto. He is a gentleman and behaves. He treats mini, his girlfriend very nice. Sometimes he get into troubles because of his dog and his friends but he hardly complained. He also try to be very good boyfriend to mini which causes him lot of efforts.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 23, 2013, 12:31 PM
    AMHD does not do homework - as Joy said, Google this, figure it out for yourself, watch some cartoons. Just remember these are cartoon characters, not real people.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2013, 12:37 PM
    I Googled it and found a good "hit" full of MM values on the first page of hits. I won't post the link because it is very easy to find. This sentence struck me (I never knew where the idea of a Mickey Mouse came from) --

"In 1928, Walt Disney had run into bad times while working in Kansas City. Most of his hired animators had left him and went to work for a competing studio. Things looked bleak, but out of a desperate situation came a new character. Inspired by a mouse that prowled his office, that at one point Disney could not afford cheese to feed it anymore, Mickey Mouse was born."
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 23, 2013, 12:54 PM
    'Inspired by a mouse that prowled his office, '

Interesting. I always assumed that it had to do with movie cameras, which had 2 mouse ears to hold the reels. A portable one in the 60s was enormous and weighed a ton. Or did Disney invent Mickey comics before he made movies? (Yes I know I can Google it.. but think I'll hang on to my idea for a while. I'm not sure about the 'real' version anyway.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2013, 12:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    Or did Disney invent Mickey comics before he made movies?
    *wildly waving hand in the air* I know! I know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mickey mouse [ 1 Answers ]

Value of Mickey Mouse Tin Lunchbox 1960's ? [ 2 Answers ]

I believe the Lunchbox is made in Australia around the 1960's ,it has pictures of Mickey Mouse,Goofy,Donald Duck,Pluto,Daisy Duck and Minnie Mouse on it with " This case belongs to -------- on the front. The lucnchbox is made from Tin . Thanks

Mickey mantle baseball card with autograph (how much is it worth) [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1985 circle K mickey mantle autographed baseball card and I was wondering how much the card is possibley worth. Or possibly where I can go to be able to find out if no one has an answer. Thanks

View more questions Search