Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jones81 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 02:19 PM
    I was receiving ssi at 9 until foster care
    And now I am getting ssi at the age of 31, my mom is disabled for years so I applied for dac got denied at first so now I'm at the reconsideration stage and my case is in quality review. They left out that I was disabled before 22 do I have a case or chance of winning in reconsideration stage since I reminded them of that
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 21, 2013, 04:08 PM
    That is all going to depend on your disability. I am a cancer patient. I have 40 years in the SS system. I have been denied three times due to the fact I do not have enough work credits since 2001,, but I have been sick for 4 of those years.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can receiving ssi affect your child support payments? [ 14 Answers ]

I am currently paying 500.00 a month for child support for my disable 16 years old daughter. Her mother is also receiving ssi every month for her also. The mother is now trying to take me back to court for an increase in child support. Can my child support payments be lowered now that I have...

How to find out if my child is receiving ssi [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find out if my daughter was receiving benefits while in foster care she is back home now and she believes she received monies for her being ADHD

How do I obtain records from when I was in care/foster-care [ 3 Answers ]

I have tried everything to obtain records for when I was in care/foster care 1955 - 1965 to no avail I would also like to know if my mother is alive - I have not seen her since 1955. I have searched records - there are no death record for her, so hopefully she is still alive.

How to know if my stepson is receiving ssi? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is paying child support for 16 and 18 year old children. The 18 year old one has learning dissabilities. Is there a way we can find out if the mom is getting SSI and how much? Does this income reduce the child support my husband is paying. When does the child support stop for them? This...

Ssi ,section 8 receiving an inheritance [ 0 Answers ]

I am from nyc I am on ssi and section 8. I will be getting an inheritance that will be split by 3 two other sibilings. How will that affect my ssi and section 8. I personally went to ssi and section 8 asked this question and all they said was you have to wait and see how much you get. I told them...

View more questions Search