Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    monique7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 10:57 AM
    Old movie about how under 31 years olds take over the usa government
    Movie where the young people of the usa want to be in charge of the government and the become in charge. They put people in nursing homes on lsd. Don't allow people over 35 any medication.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 21, 2013, 11:21 AM
    Wild in the Streets (1968) - Plot Summary

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 years olds getting custody of their younger siblings in virginia [ 7 Answers ]

Hi well I'm about to turn 18 in decmember and leave the home situtation I'm in now I have a sister that's 12 and a little brother that's 11 and I was wondering if I could get custody of them because we are being treated badly. And I get that people are getting abuse way worse than us but it's a...

The Federal Government hasn’t had a budget in three years [ 2 Answers ]

The Federal Government hasn’t had a budget in three years? True or false

My 2 years olds dog pooping bloody stool x2days and sleeping a lot [ 7 Answers ]

What can it be. I'm really worry. She notice that she didn't poop for 3-4days. Then she start pooping normal. Last night she poop soft and with bright red blood. She vomit this morning a little.Please tell me what to do.

Usa government officials allowed to carry arms when in Canada [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to know if anyone has heard about this. As broadcasted on BCTV news this week, there is talk about the possibility of American officials being allowed to carry guns (pistols) when in Canada. They will not need any special clearance. After the initial news report, there has been no...

View more questions Search