Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Red0681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:41 AM
    12 amp homelite electric mower won't start up
    We borrowed my in laws mower and I did half the grassy area, turned it off (let go of the handle). Went inside to check the time and now it will not start! I took the mechanism on the handle you use to start it apart and it seemed fine. Any suggestions? I would hate to have to buy them a new mower for cutting only 30 sq ft of grass.
    Red0681 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 08:44 AM
    And yes, I checked the circuits and cords, all good.. Just not the mower.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Homelite Electric Lawn Mower [ 2 Answers ]

Our Homelite Electric Lawn Mower is not charging. When initially plugged in, The charger showed one green light and one red light. It is supposed to take 15 hours, but it has been more than a whole day and it's still not showing two green lights. Is the charger bad or do we need a new mower...

12amp Homelite Electric Lawn Mower [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I was "happily" cutting my grass when it just stopped. I heard a sound (maybe a belt slipping if that exists) as it wound down to nothing. I have checked the cord, tried another cord, checked the circuit breaker and spun the blade around. When I spin the blade around I hear a clicking...

14.5 B&S mower won't start. [ 4 Answers ]

Hey guys, I have the same problem as Frankly Frank. Only my mower will start some times and run for a while and then just quit. When it runs it runs well and then just quits, like some one turned off the fuel. After that it will just crank and crank. It will try and run but only sputters and...

View more questions Search