Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nabil71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 04:31 AM
    Permanently remove of the Pipeline Insulatation
    Iam working at central crude oil production facility. We export oil to company terminal. In Terminal we have Meters & Meter prover are insulated. Under insulation corrosion occurred in the Meters & Meter prover.
    Could you please advise if we can permanently remove of the Insulators at the Meters & Meter prover pipeline.
    The oil temperature is 85 - 100 0F
    Pour Point: -15 to +6
    Spec. fravity 0.87

Ambient temperature: 77 - 113 0F (25 - 45 ° C) in summer
    59 0F (15 0C) - 80.6 0F (27 0C)

Humidity: 45 - 86%

Nabil

Check out some similar questions!

How to permanently remove built in webcam driver? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a HP laptop with a built in webcam. I use Windows 7. I would like to connect two Denon DJ MIDI controllers to work with the popular software Traktor Scratch Pro. On the Denon DJ forums, they mentioned that I have to uninstall my webcam drivers in order to work with the MIDI controllers....

Permanently remove sink [ 1 Answers ]

I want to remove my sink in the bedroom permanently, but the water lines coming from the wall are not copper pipe. They are like plastic type of material, color is gray. Would I be able to cap these lines?

Permanently remove drain fittings [ 2 Answers ]

I am converting a bathroom to a closet and want to remove the shower and toilet drain fittings, fill the drain pipes with cement and install a wood floor. What is the best way to remove the fittings so they a flush with the cement slab floor? (Original 1960's installation with cast iron pipes...

Houston, TX- How to remove adult sons from home permanently? [ 1 Answers ]

My sons are almost in their 30's and are still at home. They have never kept a job more than a few months, do drugs and drink alcohol all day. They get into physical fights with each other in my home and have broken walls, fences, windows, items... which they do not pay to replace. They've been...

Permanently Remove Shower Drain [ 2 Answers ]

The master bath currently has a separate shower and tub. I would like to remove the shower and reclaim the space as a closet. How should I cap off the drain after removing the shower?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.