Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

May 23, 2013, 08:01 AM
    Dryers are all basically the same. Get the one with the least electronics which may even be the lowest priced one of all or the lower priced one of those two. The main thing about dryers is that they will last almost forever if you clean them yearly and grease the bearings with hi-temp white lithium grease. Yours simply needs cleaning and a new safety, which is extremely easy to find and fix by replacing it. Even if you buy a new one you will have the same problem in a year or two if you don't clean it. You should fix it and keep your money in the bank earning interest, at least.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gex9868jq0 Whirpool Gold with Senseon Dryer [ 0 Answers ]

If I set the auto cycle for heavy load, it indicates 63 min and will run until it gets to 30 min and will continue to run with the timer at 30 min. it takes a long time before it starts counting down again. The heat cycles on and off during the complete cycle. If I use other settings, the initial...

Whirlpool senseon GEX9868jQ0 dryer won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool senseon GEX9868jQ0 dryer that will not come on. I bought it used and initially the "Normal" and "Heavy Duty" buttons did not light and the settings did not work. All other settings worked fine for a month or so. Then it would not come on one day. At one point all the LEDs on the...

View more questions Search