Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LittleMadam Posts: 16, Reputation: -1

May 20, 2013, 02:28 PM
    Complete my sentence?
    Hey Im doing last minute project I no I shouldn't but I totally 4got and I'm on my last slide but I went totally blank and whenever I try complete this sentence my head goes blank. Basicallyi wnt 2 explain how ballet flows ughhh c I cnt bring the rest because I no nuthin about ballet. Just about how it runs fluently? C idnt make sense. Please help ERGENTLY I need 2 sleep early because I have an exam tomorrow plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:((... In ballet there can be slow and fast moves unlike other types of dance like street dance (fast) and ballroom (slow) but no matter what the speed, it always flows in
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 20, 2013, 02:37 PM
    Seriously, NO!
    As you clearly cannot to be even bother to type in complete words, then why should we do YOUR homework for you.

Thread CLOSED.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - "If things go wrong, try to av [ 1 Answers ]

Can you find the best word to complete this sentence - " If things go wrong, try to avoid ___ too much. In due time, things, will turn all right."

How I can change english sentence to bengali sentence for free? [ 1 Answers ]

The day I saw u last time you were slim but now...

If you flatten a probation sentence in jail do I owe fees on that probation sentence? [ 1 Answers ]

Do I owe fees for a probation sentence if I served the time to flatten the probation sentence if I have to come out on a second probation that was ran consecutive to the first?

What is the possible sentence ? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the possible sentence for foreign citizen who caught trespassing private area in the state of Washington?

View more questions Search