Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gghost Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 11:29 PM
    Zing ear pull chain switch
    I need to replace the 3-speed fan switch(Zing Ear, ZE-208 S6) in my ceiling fan. Where can I purchase, or order, an exact duplicate? Price?
    JoeDunn Posts: 36, Reputation: 0

May 20, 2013, 01:20 AM
    Try this link... but you might need to find a US based distributor.

::Product Information::HUI YANG ZING EAR INDUSTRY CO.,LTD.

Joe
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 20, 2013, 05:46 AM
    Check with HD, Lowe's or a local electrical parts distributor, that is a common switch for fans.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reassemble Zing Ear pull chain switch [ 22 Answers ]

Appliance: Hunter ceiling fan; Problem: Zing Ear pull chain switch #ZE-268S6 The pull chain broke inside the switch. I replaced the broken chain but then Couldn't put the switch back together correctly. The switch consists of two halves: one side with the electrical connections, Which appear...

How to install zing ear ks-30 switch [ 1 Answers ]

Does it matter if ks-30 switch is installed with brass contacts in hot side (cord with print on it) or neutral (cord without print)?http://www.zingear.com/UpLoadFiles/Large3/2010072206094178.jpg

Replacing the zing ear switch in a ceiling fan [ 2 Answers ]

I have found the correct zing ear switch to replace the existing one , in which the chain broke off. I was able to remove the 4 wires from the old switch by placing a small flat head screwdriver in each slot and pulling each wire. How do I insert the 4 wires into the new switch? Do I need to...

Westinghouse for Zing Ear switch? [ 2 Answers ]

Help... :eek: My pull chain broke inside the Zing Ear (ZE-268S6) switch. It controls a Hampton Bay (Home Depot) ceiling fan. I went to HD yesterday and they had a 4 wire unit that is a Westinghouse product (model #77021). Where can I find out if this will replace the Zing Ear? I've looked...

View more questions Search