Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Donegan2 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2013, 05:54 PM
    What's a good easy share camera for close ups of jewelry or coins
    I need a good easy share camera for close up shots under 10 inches. My Kodak Easy Share C743 is OK for distance shots but not good for close ups of silver ware, jewelry, coins etc.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 19, 2013, 06:18 PM
    Your camera is fine. You just have to select the macro option (tulip icon) and put jewellery and coins in a gallon milk jug cut in half or a white shoe box. Some jewelry looks best on a white background and others look better on black velvet. Do not use the flash, shoot in bright indirect daylight, and have as much lamp light around the sides but not shining on the objects.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using 'kodak easy share software [ 1 Answers ]

I have had this, editing system, ever since I downloaded my 'kodak easyshare C533 digital camera, back In 2007-2008. I know how, to use the 'editing menu'. For the last few weeks, I have not been allowed to do the following: Insert description, onto photo Inhance a photo Use the...

Kodak easy share software [ 3 Answers ]

I just received a new kodak easy share camera and cannot get the software to work. I have a Dell with xp software on it. Any suggestions? Pmuggleston

Kodak Easy Share Program [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have lost all my pictures. I had over 900. The message that comes up is "that file may have been renamed or moved in your windows file system". Any way I can retrieve the pics or are they gone forever. I am not quite sure, but I think I deleted My Pictures accidentally. HELP.

Nikon D40 depth of field lost on close ups [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Nikon D40 with a Nikor 18 -55 mm lens. When I try to shoot close up shots of small products for ads (beer bottles, ipods,. ) I can't get a focus on the entire subject. Is the short depth of field due to user error or do I need to get a different [email protected]

Kodak Easy Share [ 6 Answers ]

In my work, I have to insert pictures taken with a digital camera and forwarded to me as an attachment, into a Word document. They also have to be resized to a height of 3.15. The pics are clear until I resize them, then they go blurry. Is there a way to enlarge pictures without this blurriness?

View more questions Search