Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roseyb1945 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 09:40 PM
    Cat's watering eye
    My cat is 10 yrs old, and has one eye that waters. A clear tear like fluid, what could be causing this?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 18, 2013, 10:17 PM
    It's not normal, so please take her to the vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye watering [ 1 Answers ]

What to do about my eye that keeps watering and is slimey

Eye watering suddenly [ 0 Answers ]

Starting about 10 days ago, my left eye started watering. About twice a day, it will "water"... It's like the amount of tears when you're just getting ready to cry. It's just the one eye. Is this sort of thing indicative of something that I should see a Dr. for?

Cat has runny eye [ 5 Answers ]

? I was wondering if someone could tell me if they know what could cause a runny eye in cats. About 2 days ago, I noticed that my cats left eye started running. It is a clear liquid, so I don't know if she just got something in it and it is running or what. I was wondering if anyone had any advice...

Cat with a swollen eye and closed third eye [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1 1/2 year old short hair domestic cat (tojoe). About 2 weeks ago the third eye on his left eye started to close. Is now completely closed and swollen,the eye is swollen enough that he cannot close his outeye completely as well there is some discharge and bright red blood. When it first...

My cat's problematic eye. [ 1 Answers ]

About 4 days ago we noticed our cat's (Blooregard) right eye became "puffy" and "squinty". I was able to touch the area that was puffy, he was fine with that. There was no fluid or leakage. He's been acting normal... just his same old self minus the eye. Each day it was looking less and...

View more questions Search