Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomb705 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2013, 05:59 AM
    High side pressure
    We have a split system unit at work that two ac guys has worked on, supposedly everything has been changed except the lines between the outside unit to the inside coils, and there is about 15 splices in these lines do not know why so many. But the high side pressure has a reading of about 450 psig, while low side is 75 psig what could be causing the high side pressure to be this high.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge stratus air conditioning high side has low and low side has high pressure how [ 0 Answers ]

Our dodge stratus 2001 air was cooling and then not cooling then cooling again Took it to our mechanic he said he did not know how to repair. The compressor was good, but the high pressure line is now low pressure, and the low pressure has highest pressure, he said he did not know what was causing...

The high pressure side and low pressure side of my ac unit are at 115 lbs, what do I [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman ac unit at my house,the high pressure side and low pressure side are equal at 115 lbs. How do I solve this problem, or what do I do to fix this problem.

High side pressure sky rockets what causes this? [ 18 Answers ]

I have a 1994 chevy blazer fullsize v8 , I have replaced condenser, accumulator, compressor, and orfice tube, I pull a vacuum no leaks, I can get one to one and a half cans in and when compressor is on the high side pressure just gets high over 400 psi I just shut it off, I am very frustrated and...

R22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi [ 2 Answers ]

r22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi. Condensing unit works for 15 seconds and then stops

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.