Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scholars101 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 06:25 PM
    When Should I Begin Studying for the M.C.A.T.
    Hello, I will graduate high school in June, & I also did my first 2 years of college at a community college, & I get that diploma in the Summer as well. Even though I have these 2 years done, when I go into my university, I have to do more than 2 years because I did a general A.A. & not a concentrated A.A.. I already chose my major as Biology, & I really love this subject. However, I was aiming for Medical school (I was Dentistry before), but I'm not sure if I want to do that. What would be a good way to find out if I should go into Medical school?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 17, 2013, 07:06 PM
    Your community college should have a career office. Go there. Ask them to give you several (probably free) tests including the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory, perhaps an IQ test, and an interest test or two -- all to determine your interests in and ability for and how strong is your determination for the medical field,
    scholars101 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2013, 06:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Your community college should have a career office. Go there. Ask them to give you several (probably free) tests including the Myers-Briggs Personality Inventory, perhaps an IQ test, and an interest test or two -- all to determine your interests in and ability for and how strong is your determination for the medical field,.
    Hi there, I've taken these tests, & I even took a test at a Psychologist's office because this was causing me great stress, & I scored the highest on social and investigative. This means I could go into Medicine or Dentistry, as I had thought before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Studying [ 1 Answers ]

I'm attempting to do a homestudy of theology, preferably with all major religions involved, but don't know where to start. Does anyone know of any good *free* online "degree" programs or just a website that will give a vague notion of where and what, outside of holy books, to start reading? I...

Studying in us [ 1 Answers ]

I want to study health related programs in university of us

Studying in US [ 3 Answers ]

Dear Frenz, If anyone can quench my thirst of knowledge about how to pursue education in US with financial aid and education support.How can I get teaching Assistantship for pursuing PhD in structural dynamics in civil engg.pls guide me Thanks in advance, Regards

View more questions Search