Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nabil71 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 04:13 AM
    Remove Insulation
    I’m working at central crude oil production facility. We export oil to company terminal. In Terminal we have Meters & Meter prover are insulated. Under insulation corrosion occurred in the Meters & Meter prover.
    Could you please advise if we can permanently remove of the Insulators at the Meters & Meter prover pipeline.
    The oil temperature is 85 - 100 0F
    Pour Point: -15 to +6
    Spec. fravity 0.87

Ambient temperature: 77 - 113 0F (25 - 45 ° C) in summer
    59 0F (15 0C) - 80.6 0F (27 0C)

Humidity: 45 - 86%

Nabil

Check out some similar questions!

How do I remove panel to remove defrost control board model number aff2534few1 [ 1 Answers ]

Have ice up coils tested bimetal an heater all ckecks check OK need to replace defrost control not sure how located under ref light ?

How to add insulation to existing catherdral ceiling with no insulation now [ 1 Answers ]

We are removing to popcorn from to ceiling and found that no insulation was ever add. We have two skylights windows and recest lighting also in this ceiling. We stopped everything until we can find out which way to go. What is the best wayto to this. What other information do you need from me....

New insulation over old atic insulation [ 1 Answers ]

Presently there are three layers of aluminum with air spaces. Can I put bats directly over this insulation and what do I have to be concerned about.

To keep or remove old insulation: [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the planning stages of finishing an attic to make the space liveable. Presently the ceiling above our top floor has the blown-in cellulose insulation type - about 12" at least. My question is do I remove this type of insulation prior to putting in my new sub floor and just put in batting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.