Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lokeshdass Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 17, 2013, 02:29 AM
    Sample introductory letter to potential clients
    Hi I have just started a corporate tour and event organizing business and for that I want to do a mass mailing to our potential clients, can you help me in guiding to write a introductory letter for my type of business.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 17, 2013, 03:30 AM
    I know in some parts of the world such letters are considered routine (or at least they were in the past), but in much of the world they are tossed in the trash. Advertising must get right to the heart of the matter - what you offer for how much cost. That means a brochure, such as a 3-fold glossy, with a picture on the front and features/prices inside.

Keep in mind that all mass mailings have a very low read rate, and an even lower response rate. Don't expect more than about 3% response rate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free Letter Potential Clients [ 1 Answers ]

May I get a sample letter to potential retailers and major corporations I would like a body of the letter already have the particulars such as what we do how long in bus need to start the letter thanks a lot

I want a sample draft of introductory letter to a company [ 1 Answers ]

Am introducing my I.T company to businesses and companies

Introduction Letter (Company and its Products to Potential Clients) [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to prepare an Introduction Letter about our Company and the products to our potential clients. Our Company is Kuwait’s only authorized Chrysler Jeep and Dodge Distributor. Kindly provide me with some tips to prepare a decent and attractive Intro. Thanks, Bobita:confused:

View more questions Search