Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Boo5150 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 05:46 PM
    Why do I see parasites everywhere?
    They're in my skin. When I have an IV in or given blood the entire fold of my arm is flooded w/ parasites escaping the small needle prick.
    I'm not crazy
    However I notice them where ever I Am! The lint in laundry room dryer is the worst. I can't keep clothes, blankets, towels, makeup etc. long because they hid on the fabric or linings.
    Am I crazy?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2013, 05:48 PM
    You are crazy... you need to book an appointment with a psychiatrist... seriously.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 16, 2013, 05:51 PM
    What makes you think they're parasites? You could be sporulating.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 16, 2013, 05:56 PM
    Is school out already? Damn, I thought I had more time.

Yes, you're crazy, tell mommy and daddy and get help.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

May 16, 2013, 05:59 PM
    I think someone has been having fun with their parents prescription medications.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to kill parasites? [ 6 Answers ]

Feel things are biting me, but can't see them. It could be anywhere in your body, no preference by the intruders No apparent scares, or breeding, but have sores spots.

Movie About Snake-Parasites [ 3 Answers ]

There was horror movie about snakes that were parasite-like. People found them in snow or mountains, don't recall, I saw it long time ago. Then in the end there was monster that tore apart body or something...

Silver parasites [ 1 Answers ]

What parasite lokos like slivers of silver or white lint on clothes, carpet , etc.

Insects / Parasites in Clothing! [ 48 Answers ]

HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Can you help me research this pest? I've been searching the internet and writing people for several weeks. Yet I haven't been able to find information on this pest. So it must be something new. People are contracting a tiny white insect, arthropod,...

Parasites [ 7 Answers ]

Being health conscious reading up on parasites has just plain freaked me out. I mean the idea of worms or microscopic parasites living inside of you. Not to mention the percentage of people infected with parasites are just plain staggering. What do you gyes think of colonix as being a colon...

View more questions Search