Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ataxgal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 02:04 PM
    Sue Sears
    Hello. I am having a HUGE problem with Sears and found your story online. Did you ever get help? If so, where? I want to file a suit against them, but, don't know how to get them served correctly? Any information would be wonderful.

Thanks,
    Collelen
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2013, 04:45 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. To avoid confusion I've moved your post to its own thread.

Please let us know what your issue is so we can try and help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a lawyer to sue Sears [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a washer and dryer at sears.com. I was given a guaranteed delivery date. When nothing showed on that date - I started calling and my ordeal started as well. After a few weeks of phone calls I was told that the items are on the back order. I was given another date. Nobody showed on that...

Can I sue Sears for hiring a guy with no high Education or GED? [ 4 Answers ]

Back in 2005 a week after Hurricane Katrina, I went to Sears to meet my sister for lunch. I met an employee that worked there at the time, and he started following me around Sears on the clock talking to me. Now, I had applied for Sears a couple of times, and never go anywhere with them. I had good...

Do I sue Sears with lawyer, or small claims for 3k in Michigan, for inaction? [ 8 Answers ]

Wife and I were getting bids on a Heat Pump-Like an air conditioner in reverse that heats your house in temps over 30 degrees. In Michigan it goes on a separate meter that costs 4 cents vs. 11 cents per K hour. Propane gas at 500 a month was killing us. 1st guy to come out was Sears. Gave us a...

Do I sue Sears with lawyer, or small claims for 3k in Michigan, for inaction? [ 1 Answers ]

Wife and I were getting bids on a Heat Pump-Like an air conditioner in reverse that heats your house in temps over 30 degrees. In Michigan it goes on a separate meter that costs 4 cents vs. 11 cents per K hour. Propane gas at 500 a month was killing us. 1st guy to come out was Sears. Gave us a...

View more questions Search