Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sudhadeen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2013, 09:59 AM
    Translate Sudha into devanagari
    How do I write the name SUDHA in Devanagari?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 17, 2013, 09:13 AM
    सुधा = Sudha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to translate english text to sanskrit text using Google translate? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to translate a english text in sanskrit text using Google translate .

Help Needed to Translate Devanagari Text to English [ 1 Answers ]

In short, it would be great if someone could tell me the meaning of this: न चि एइ लमक न चि एइ लमक दिओ नजिअ कालक्र न एइ नै Context: I use a Buddhist mantra called the "Vajrasattva 100 Syllable Mantra", with a Sanskrit transliteration by a friend of mine: Oṃ, vajrasattva samayam ...

Moola Mantra in Devanagari [ 0 Answers ]

Namaste! I'm going to tattoo the Moola-mantra on my inner arm in Devanagari script. Currently I'm looking for the correct version. I was already provided with this version: ॐ सच्चिदानन्दाय परब्रम्हणे पुरुषोत्तमाय परमात्मने श्रीभगवतीसमेताय श्रीभगवते नमः ।

Devanagari writing? [ 3 Answers ]

I have another question posted about sanskrit but I don’t know how to edit questions so in addition to that question I want to add Devanagari to that. I need; know yourself and stay true in either sanskrit or Devanagari writing for a tattoo. Thank you :)

Sanskrit word in Devanagari text [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'am doing some graphic arts and paintings and would like to use the word "Lakshya Bodha" (constant awareness of and intent on the supreme/spiritual goal) there is probably more different meanings to this sentence. I would be very grateful if somebody could show me this word in...

View more questions Search