Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    asvp25 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 09:23 PM
    Transfer DVD from computer to iPad
    I want to transfer movie from DVD to computer and from computer to my iPad. What kind of software and hardware required? Can so bode guide me hoe to do it?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 16, 2013, 03:17 AM
    Is this a commercial DVD? Most have copy protection that makes it illegal to copy.
    Appzalien Posts: 540, Reputation: 57

May 17, 2013, 08:36 AM
    There is such a thing as the Fair Rights Act. It states that it is OK for you to make copies of videos and music you own to be used on your other devices, even though it is still illegal to defeat the copy protections. That said all he needs to do is search using the correct words to find freeware to do what he needs. Use the words open source or freeware included in your search and try to find a trusted site like sourceforge or filehippo. Dvd to computer is called ripping and computer rip to iPad is called a video converter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Can you tell me how to transfer info onto a new computer [ 4 Answers ]

I continue to be technically challenged. My computer is over five Years old (desktop) and I have to use Ctrl Alt Dele many times in one Sitting. It is very slow. I have Windows 9. I want to get a new Desktop (not MAC because I'd have too much to learn)... but I don't Want to lose my over...

How do I connect a Sony Betamax to transfer to DVD? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi- How do I connect a Sony Betamax SL-3030 to a Sony RDR-VX530 VCR / DVD Recorder? I have tried every configuation I can think of, and still I am not able to get a positive result. Any answers? Thanks in advance EStuart

Transfer music from one computer to another [ 4 Answers ]

How do I transfer music from laptop to PC. The music is in Windows Media Player.

What & how do I transfer to a new computer? [ 2 Answers ]

What files and programs do I need to transfer? Am on really old computer now (only pentium r processor, win 98se--screwed up little, dial-up connection). How do I transfer things like 'favorite places', or mailbox, shortcuts, toolbars,etc... ---- not sure exactly what new computer will be, --...

View more questions Search