Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DorissaT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 04:56 PM
    Help-need to lose about a pound a day
    Hi I'm a senior in high school and I have 77 days to lose 60 pounds but I need help any tips to help me reach my goal... I really need a motivator
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 05:20 PM
    I'm sorry, but losing that much weight that fast is not only dangerous, but unattainable if you wish to remain healthy.
    DorissaT Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 05:23 PM
    So what can I do to lose some of it
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 05:25 PM
    What you do is eat healthy and exercise. Cut out carbs and sugars.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I lose unemployment if I worked one day at a job and quit? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm on unemployment in Illinois, vigilantly looking for a job... I had an interview on Friday and they hired me on the spot. Started work on Monday, got ready to go to work on Tuesday and my car is dead, transmission is gone!! Do I lose my unemployment for that one day?

Will a bad furnace relay cause a programmable thermostat to lose power one a day and [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I have a situation where a honeywell programmable thermostat loses power and resets about once a day. When I go to reset the time and press 'run' it loses power again so I repeat resetting the time. Then it works again for about 24 hours. Not exactly 24 hours, sometimes more or less. But it...

How many carbs a day should I eat if I'm trying to lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to lose weight but I don't no how much carbs I should eat a day??

209 pound thnirteen year old 5"5 who want to lose weight [ 10 Answers ]

OK I am a thirteen year old girl who needs to lose a lot of pounds I am 5foot 5inces and weigh 209 pounds:eek:i hate it how do I lose weight I want so please help me answer this qeustion

Did we lose a day somewhere? [ 17 Answers ]

I have been baffled and troubled by this simple oversight since I took Spanish class in the 7th grade. The word in Spanish for Saturday "Sabados" translates literally to "Sabbath Day." What troubles me, is when I look at a calendar... any calendar with the entire week listed. Here is what the...

View more questions Search