Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amhprncss1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2013, 09:34 AM
    Blurry vision and migraines
    I will be fine all day then all of a sudden I get a blurry spot in my eyes and after a little bit it starts to spread causing me to lose my peripheral vision. I then get migraines which cause me to get very naseuous and throw up. It goes away after about an hour or so... any ideas what this could be?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 09:43 AM
    We could not begin to diagnose your particular problem. We cannot diagnose on the Internet. Please see your doctor.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 15, 2013, 10:22 AM
    Agreed, there are too many serious things that could be associated with the symptoms of a migraine. And we know not one thing about you, your history and health and age and weight and meds and diet and stressors and so on.
    Google the list of foods you should not eat if you get migraines!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have blurry vision, do I have a concussion? [ 1 Answers ]

I fell down (passed out) and received a big bump on the back of my head. Everything was fine for the first couple of days besides a little issue with my balance and memory. Now both are up to par but I have blurry (double) vision. I used to be able to read normal text without issue, now I cannot...

I am having extremely blurry vision in my right eye, and some pain in right hand. [ 1 Answers ]

I am Having extremely blurry vision in my right eye, and occasional pain in right hand. Can you tell me what this is? Should I be worried? I am a female, 41 years old.

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system? [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between digital camera vision system and strobe vision system?

Light headed/blurry vision [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why I am always light headed and stagger a lot plus I have blurry vision bit I feel fine laying down when I get up I am dizzy and stagger all over again . This is constant every day some are worse than other days Thanks

40 weeks pregnant with blurry vision [ 3 Answers ]

I am 40 weeks pregnant and for the last 4 days I have had blurry vision it comes and goes, what could this be?

View more questions Search