Did you read this? https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/voice-...ll-315841.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Magic Jack - block an incoming call [ 22 Answers ]

Hello... I need to block the phone number of a pesky incoming call. Does anyone know how to do this with Magic Jack?:confused:

Can calls be traced coming from a magic jack phone and how? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to court with someone for harassing phone calls and the person pleaded guilty and received their sentence, there is a no contact order but the person continues to contact me using a magic jack phone... hw can those calls b traced... thx u in advance.

How do you block calls from magic jack phone service or can you [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any way to block a persons phone number from magic jack if so I would greatly appreciate an answer thanks

I need to rewire phone jack to match main phone number [ 10 Answers ]

I had 2 phone lines coming into house and recently cancelled 1. I would like to rewire cancelled # phone jack to receive my other number so all house phones will be on the same line.I have been playing around with the switch over. I have looked at the other house jacks and tried to duplicate still...

I want to convert a phone jack to be the main phone jack. How do I do that? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to use the phone jack in my basement to connect my Vonage phone adapter in order to distribute the service to all phone jacks in my house. But I need to convert it to the "main" jack in order for the Vonage signal to be distributed. I was told I should be able to convert this jack to the...

View more questions Search