Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 12:54 PM
    Hotel costs?
    Ok so I posted in the HVAC board about my AC being out. I can totally fix it myself. But they tell me I am not allowed because it is a rental. So I have to wait for them to come out. The law gives them 72 hours to get it done. But 3 days is 3 days. And the temps are over 100 right now. Its been 90* in the house all morning, and it will get hotter.

DH said he is OK, and has no problem staying at the house waiting for the maintenance guy to come replace the part.

But we want me and my daughter to go to a hotel for the time it takes them to replace it.

I know the Arizona laws say they MUST fix it. And that they must have it done in 72 hours.

If we go to a hotel that means taking money out of the money set aside for rent for June 1st.

Are we legally allowed to go to a hotel, and then discount that cost off the rent?

Or does that law only apply if the landlord is non compliant with repairing the AC? (after 72 hours)
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2013, 01:55 PM
    Never mind, I found the answer. Thanks anyway

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Should direct costs related to hotel improvements be capitalized [ 0 Answers ]

I am wondering... I worked for a hotel that decided to purchase new furniture for the property. I was required to hire outside labor to turn a 50 room property over in 2 days( old furniture removal and new furniture installation). The project also required tool purchases and rentals to accommodate...

Is segment profit only from direct costs or direct costs and indirect costs? [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to understand this problem and I am not sure if got it or not. Operating Statement for ST10: Batches prodcued & sold: 200 sales rev. $32,000 Direct costs: Direct materials = (1,800) Direct labor = ((4,200) Variable manufacturing overhead=(2,000)

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Accounting Sales Price Variable Material Costs Fixed Monthly Costs [ 0 Answers ]

I have no clue where to begen with this, I could use some help! Its due on Friday night and the teacher as done nothing to help here. I'm totally lost. The individual portion of this assignment is for each person to produce his/her own solution to the following. Claire’s Antiques has fixed cost...

View more questions Search