Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

May 14, 2013, 11:18 AM
    Help I'm confused and scared and forgetting things need help now!!
    OK so I'm 16. I don't know what to do. I have a sinus infection. My doctor thinks I was sleep walking. But I don't think so. Like I said Im 16 so I don't know if its possible. But my greatgrandpa just died of Alzheimer's. But I am forgetting things. Not like oh I forgot to wash the dishes. Last night my dad says I put a sheet up on my window and the night before I was getting sick in the bathroom and texted him to come in a get me a towel, last year my ex and I burned my old notebook. Before we burned it, I read it and I didn't remember some of the stuff that was in it. And I no I wrote it. It was in my hand writing. About 2 3 years ago I was a smoker, (im not anymore, I swear) he had asked one night if I wanted to smoke and I had completely forgotten that I smoked. There is more that I 4 get. I forget to do the litter box almost every morning even though I've been doing it for the last 14 years. My ex and I had gone to a fire at his parents house, he had pics of me and my friends their, and I don't remember ANYTHING. I'm scared and I don't know what to do. My mom thinks that its not true that is just an teenage thing, and I don't know what to do. Does anyone no anything that I can do!!
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 14, 2013, 11:41 AM
    Wow, you were doing the litter box when you were 2!
    busymomma2013 Posts: 282, Reputation: 20

May 14, 2013, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Wow, you were doing the litter box when you were 2!
    LOL! That is very impressive!

Rikku, if you are that worried you need to have your mother make you an appointment to see your Doctor.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 15, 2013, 08:14 AM
    Rikku, are you under a lot of stress right now? Perhaps more than issue is stressful for you?

Sounds like your brain is on overload.

Is something else going wrong, is there something that is worrying you?

Have your sleeping habits changed in some way?
    rikku3464 Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2013, 01:07 PM
    No I wasn't doing it when I was 2 I was doing it for the first time when I was 4. yes I'm underalot of stress. I have tried to get my mom to take my to the docs, I have also tried to get her to get me checked for like bipolar and she refuses. I just want to no what to do. I'm scared, I'm stressed, my mother threatened my ex boyfriend to make him break up with me. But that was a few weeks ago. My memory issue has been going on for a long time. Ever since I met my ex and my friends about 5 years ago. That's when I started to notice that I don't remember things and that's why I'm so scared. My mom won't help me, she's making everything worse. And I barly remember the last few days. Couldn't tell you what I did Monday or Tuesday because I got no clue. I barly remember going on here
    jones81 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2013, 02:55 PM
    Hey give yourself credit you remember those things to ask us the question :-) can't forget everything right. I think you remember what you want
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

May 21, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Talk to a counselor at school or the school nurse.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Confused and scared [ 5 Answers ]

I was just put on the depo birth control shot in February, and I've already had my period for March and it was 2 weeks long but very light. I've been spotting a brownish color every 4 days. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex, but he never ejaculated inside of me, just around my...

Scared of getting things wrong [ 9 Answers ]

I don't like answering questions in class because I don't want to get the answers wrong and look like a total idiot what should I do?

Scared, and confused. [ 11 Answers ]

This morning I went to take a shower before school like I always do. I was about to rinse the conditioner out of my hair but felt dizzy and nauseous. I decided to take a seat on the side of the tub just to relax and maybe get everything back together. I don't know what happened, but I woke up on...

Selfish and Forgetting Things [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: Ok so I think I have a problem. :eek: I have been married for 2 years. I have frequent problems with my husband. I think I'm a selfish person and also I forget things. Like when we are arguing, I stay quiet. He asks me what I think about the stuation and I can't remember what we are...

View more questions Search