Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutieepiee33 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 03:13 PM
    Dance Outfit??
    At school we have dance class. One of the projects is to make up a dance to the song of our choice. We picked our song today and I am in charge of the outfits. Our song is I've got a felling by: Black eyed peas. The link to the song: The Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling - YouTube

I was wondering if you guys had any good gangster looks for this?

Respond as soon as possible! Thanks so much!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 13, 2013, 03:33 PM
    What style of dance are you planning on doing? That is what will determine the outfit.

May 13, 2013, 05:26 PM
    The dance will be Hip-Hop. I guess like a gangster look? Do you have any ideas?
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 13, 2013, 05:47 PM
    Have you thought about tights with white shirt and black shorts ? Sort of Tux looking outfit or do you think something more flashy ?

May 13, 2013, 06:06 PM
    I found some MC hammer pants on Amazon and they look cool so I will buy them and if I don't get them in time I will go with your idea! Thanks! You were a great help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

African Dance & Dance Therapy... is over 40 too old to learn and teach? [ 0 Answers ]

Peace! I'm 41 and in great physical health. I used to dance regularly, but after having children (three... two teenager and a toddler) I stopped for over ten years. After taking classes here locally, I was asked to teach because of my skills. I'm also into to energy healing and want to...

Completing my outfit [ 4 Answers ]

Hey what colour shoes do I wear with this dress its for a 21st birthday party in summer the pic is attached

Rave outfit [ 2 Answers ]

Our company's theme for our Christmas party is RAVE. So, we are required to attend with our "rave outfit" to match. Any suggestions as to what I would wear? Something unique. Thanks!

View more questions Search