Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    athu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 09:20 AM
    How to convince parents to marriage
    Hii.. friendss... I am love with guy... I have mainly two problems
    1.he is ma very close neighbour.2.he is from different. However second problem is manageble for my parents .but the main problem is neighbour.I told my mother about she likes the guy.but she is afraid of my father and how to face public of getting married to my neighbour.I don't know how to convince my father.I am 23 nw and am getting many proposals.shud I go for register marriage.he is studying for CA.
    Would you please help me to solve this
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 13, 2013, 09:24 AM
    Your post is difficult to read. Please do not text, and please use good English with words spelled out.

He is from another caste?

Why is your father against your marrying a neighbor?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 13, 2013, 10:32 AM
    Nothing wrong in marrying your neighbor. If the guy agrees get married, registered marriage. Your father will understand sooner or later. There is another way, involved a common family relative or friend to do arrange marriage between you two families. He will forward the proposal on boy's behalf or your family's behalf and then you guys can get married in arranged marriage way. Or you can do register marriage anytime. Good luck.
    athu Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2013, 01:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Your post is difficult to read. Please do not text, and please use good English with words spelled out.

He is from another caste?

Why is your father against your marrying a neighbor?
    Yess I mean.. he is from another caste.My father is against this.Its because he is afraid of public and relatives.We are very close neighbours.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince parents for marriage. [ 4 Answers ]

I am in relationship past 7 yrs now, somehow I convinced my parents long back... But unfortunately the guy is unable to convince his parents, because he was confident enough that his parents would agree as they themselves did love marriage.. so it been past 5 yrs he is trying to convince but in...

How to convince parents for love marriage? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am Jain Girl (manglik) and I'm in love with a Brahmin boy (non manglik) and want to marry him as he is a perfect match for me. But my family wants me to get marry with a jain boy which they will select for me. They have a great faith on me as I am staying away from my family because of my...

How to convince a girl parents for marriage? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi every one I am Praveen I am a well settled professional working as a BRANCH MANAGER for a company. I love a girl who is my relative and even she loves me. I have problem with my lover parents. My parents know that I love her and they have accepted.Now when my parents went to their place to talk...

How to convince parents for love marriage [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a brahmin girl and I am in love with a khayasth boy since 3 years but my parents are not ready for it and every time behaving like I am the most bad girl in country and always said that if I will not marry with a brahmin guy they will suicide due to social factor because I am from a...

View more questions Search