Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mampho93 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2013, 12:46 AM
    Would I have kids again?
    I once miscarried 5years backa now am pregnant again, I want to abort but I have questions. If I abort now would I be able to have kids again in future??
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 09:42 AM
    Yes you can have kids after an abortion, unless of course something goes wrong with the procedure. Talk with the doctor about your individual risks before having it done they would know more about your individual health needs and concerns.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 15, 2013, 09:46 AM
    Every miscarry takes its toll on your system. See your doctor for your particular options for birth control.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie: about kids going under their bed to find a world full of monsters [ 1 Answers ]

And other creatures. And think their only way back is to climb up through the telephone box in the other world to get back under their bed

I have 2 kids my kids mother is deceased, we had no custody papers, can I get my kids [ 5 Answers ]

My ex and I have not been together for over 5 years and I would send money and see my kids when I can they live in California, I live in Texas. 3 weeks ago my ex was killed and now my kids who are 5 and 4 are with their grandmother right now, can I go get my kids. My ex and I had no custody...

Kids mom on ssi died but she didn't work.do kids qualify? [ 1 Answers ]

My children mother past away at age 38 in New Jersey. She had no work history, but she received ssi benefits for 10yrs. Do my children qualify for any benefits.

View more questions Search