Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alexjenn Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Mar 22, 2007, 01:41 PM
    Very curious
    o.k I have been trying to get preggy on #3 and I have been expiercing a lot of vaginal discharge , no other stuff(smell ,itch) so I had sex yesterday , and a few days before that , also my peiord was on the 9th of this month , so is this ouvlation discharge or is this very early pregnancy stuff?? If anyone knows please wtite me , I am very curious... :confused: :confused: :confused:
    BarrelRacinGrl Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Mar 22, 2007, 03:39 PM
    Its more than likely too early to tell. My only advice to you is to wait it out for a bit longer. Otherwise get a home pregnancy test, but it'd be wise if you waited longer to get more accurate results and save money :P
    Good luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Curious? [ 4 Answers ]

Im confused, I have been married to my husband for 5 years we have been together 6 years, when I met him at 17, I told him I felt attracted to women, but he just laughed it off, I do feel something towards women, and I do find them attractive, I have never done "anything" with a woman, but I get...

Very curious [ 2 Answers ]

My ex and I were dating for two years and after the first year he started law school. So he was working full time and going to school at night. The first year of school for him was pretty hard and he felt a lot of stress and with our relationship it added more stress because he was going into a...

I [ 15 Answers ]

I’m curious about PM. J_9 got one and posted it to the board. Other boards I have been on PM is private. I’m a little uncomfortable with the thought that if I PM someone it might be thrown onto the board. Where do we stand on PM? Are there some rules I should have read about PM?

Just curious... [ 1 Answers ]

Aloha! I'm new to this site and posted a reply earlier... But I guess it will be easier to post here... My name is Jeannie BD: 11/4/74, my husband Jeff BD: 11/5/75, and my daughter Noel BD: 2/3/99. I am just curious about what is generally ahead for us in the next year. I read Tarot and am...

View more questions Search