Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Beebill2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 10:46 AM
    460 volt motor Danfoss drive
    I have a 460 volt motor with a Danfoss 2800 Frequency drive for a conveyor, the conveyor will stop unexpectly and restart. The speed is set at 38 percent which drops the voltage at the motor to 280 volts. The parameters in the drive are set at the motor nameplate 1/2 hp. The question is do I have to change the parameters of the drive to match a 240 volt feed. Or what else would cause a conveyor to start and stop on its own.

Check out some similar questions!

No spark in my 460 ford motor [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 79 bronco not getting any spark it just cranks over, gets fuel bought a new coil what else can I do

Info on a Domestic sewing Machine Company Motor (Domestic) 110 volt Motor Style286710 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a New Willard Sewing Machine with a "Domestic" Brand motor. I don't have the plug that plugs into that motor to go to power and the foot pedal. Can anyone help me? Thanks, Kathie

230 volt Motor wiring [ 11 Answers ]

I have a 6 hp 230 volt air compressor motor that I have wired on a twin 20 amp breaker with a 10/2 wire. I cannot get the motor to start, I have took it off and had it checked and it works fine, just not when I wire it up in my garage. I do have power at my 10/2 wire, and cannot understand why it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.