Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    danzz Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2013, 06:12 AM
    Why do people even believe in "morality"?
    Don't only foolish people endorse the concept of "morality"?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 06:24 AM
    How do you define morality, danzz ? Put your theory where your mouth is, because so far your theories are all hogwash because you don't back up a statement.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

May 12, 2013, 06:56 AM
    What do you endorse ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 06:58 AM
    Moral people subscribe to the concept of morality.
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 07:13 AM
    @J_9, that is one heck of a good answer.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 12, 2013, 07:19 AM
    Morality is a set of rules that allow people to interact within a society. Without morality there would be nothing to stop people from abusing other people. From stealing from each other, hurting each other, even murdering each other.

People understand that they need morality to function within a society if that society is to survive. So that's why people believe in it.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 12, 2013, 07:41 AM
    If you want to start an intelligent discussion (or ask a meaningful question) about the lines between morals, cultural standards in different parts of the world, and ethics, then do so.

You came here barking out broad simple statements and questions that make you sound like you just arrived on planet Earth.
    Expert

May 12, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Do we have a troll on our hands ? He seems to be rattling our chains on a few issues but hasn't come on to back up his statements.

We will see where this goes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lyrics "now the rain." " I was watching for the people"... "started to pray"... [ 1 Answers ]

This was a song that used to play on 'western music' in early 90's. It was sung by a male with a chorus... can someone help me please...

Please convert "Evolution", "Transformation", "Phoenix" in Sanskrit [ 0 Answers ]

Please convert 1. "Evolution", 2."Transformation", 3."Phoenix" in Sanskrit God bless - this will be used for a tattoo

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

View more questions Search