Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Roxy Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2005, 01:06 PM
    Test/Exams
    I’m looking for tips, tips on studying, keeping good notes and anything that will help me do well on
    mh34 Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2006, 05:44 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy
    I’m looking for tips, tips on studying, keeping good notes and anything that will help me do well on
    Always check out the website for each course your taking. Most of the time there are practice quizzes and review material on the website. In my business law course, there is actually lecture notes. Furthermore, a lot of book sites will have power point slides you can download. After you download them, you can copy them into a Microsoft word program, and use it as a review sheet. The best way is to use projective listening in class, read the chapters, and find the most pertinent information and paraphrase it into your own words. A good way to apply what you read is to have examples next to terms or situations. What really works for me is to participate in class discussion. Always review what you learned on a daily basis, and over time, you won't have to do cramming sessions late at night before a test the next day. Use your time wisely, and stay on top of what your learning.:)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2006, 06:25 AM
    High light important issues, get a good night sleep the night before,
    Don't wait till the last minute to cram. Form study groups that will meet regularly and discuss the material you have covered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Test [ 4 Answers ]

Test:confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :D http://www.lunarforums.com/forum/Smileys/default/woot_jump.gif

What's the diff between diaelectric test and insulation test [ 1 Answers ]

I am puzzled, What exactly is the difference between diaelectric test and insulation test. Some says it the same, but others says it's because one applied power to perform the test the latter don't. And some says both are using power but one is using AC power and the other using Dc power. There...

Test [ 2 Answers ]

This is a test

Negative test [ 2 Answers ]

My period was due to start January 7th. My last one was December 10th. I have my period every 28 days. I was also due to start February 4th but didn't. I have taken six home tests that came back negative. I feel pregnant and I have all the symptoms of pregnancy. Anyone had this problem? Do you...

View more questions Search