Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billfitz5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 01:14 PM
    Worried
    I'm a truck driver and one night last week I was waking back out to my truck at a truck stop and a woman came out from between two trucks grab me and put her arms around me and asked if I wanted any of this and told her no as I was pushing her off me then she said are u sure and grab my hand and put it between her legs and I pulled away and againsaid no . She was not wearing much clothes and nothing under her skirt my hand was wet from when she grabbed my hand and put between her legs. I went in and washed right away but still concerned. This morning I work up feeling something crawling on back of my leg and I grab it nand I grabbed it and squeezed it really hard and put it down so I could see it and it was still moving it was about the diameter of a no two pencil went to try yo grab again an it feel off the bed. I was worried was it a tick or did I catch something from the encounter with the woman. I am 37 and only ever been with my wife I'm worried for both of us and I haven't told her what happened last week I've been to worried.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 11, 2013, 01:19 PM
    I doubt that whatever was crawling on you was related in any way to the woman and man. Did you report that assault - and it was an assault - to the Police?

If you want to make sure you don't have a disease (which I think would be impossible under these conditions) you need to see a Physician.

Why are you keeping this episode a secret from your wife?

If it matters at all I'm not belieiving that this woman grabbed your hand, put it between her legs, you pulled your "wet" hand away and now you're worried. I think you participated in something and are now concerned. You can be honest with "us" or not, depending on whether you want your question to be answered.

I'm an investigator - your "story" has made me spidey sense tingle.
    billfitz5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I doubt that whatever was crawling on you was related in any way to the woman and man. Did you report that assault - and it was an assault - to the Police?

If you want to make sure you don't have a disease (which I think would be impossible under these conditions) you need to see a Physician.

Why are you keeping this episode a secret from your wife?

If it matters at all I'm not belieiving that this woman grabbed your hand, put it between her legs, you pulled your "wet" hand away and now you're worried. I think you participated in something and are now concerned. You can be honest with "us" or not, depending on whether or not you want your question to be answered.

I'm an investigator - your "story" has made me spidey sense tingle.
    No I didn't report it I guess I should have I was shocked it happened. And I guess I worded wrong hand wasn't wet just damp from where my hand touched her.
    1102568 Posts: 65, Reputation: -1

May 11, 2013, 04:49 PM
    If it was a tick or louse, I believe that you could catch a disease of some kind from the woman from blood exchange, however this is probably a slim chance and you don't know for sure if she had a disease anyway. If you don't have any symptoms of anything, I wouldn't worry about it. If you did partake in oral or intercourse with the woman then yes you could have caught something from her, but whether you have told the truth, like JudyKayTee has mentioned, is none of my business.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2013, 06:07 PM
    I see nothing that this would have caused, perhaps she had lice in hair, or even flea or other bugs on body. ** but to be honest, I worry about getting them at many truck stops.
    It sounds like some bug that was in truck or just got on you.

But if worried, get a complete exam.

I will agree, this is something you needed to have told wife, after it happened. No idea whyyou are hiding or lying about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please help, very worried! [ 0 Answers ]

So normally I don't get my period very often because I have PCOS and hypothyroidism. Lately (past 6-9 months) I've been getting it once a month. I haven't been on any meds for either for about 2 years now. I started my last period Dec.19th and ended on the 31st. So for 13 days when its normally...

Should I be worried? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 34 weeks almost 35 weeks pregnant and having bad lower back pain that puts me in tears and it moves to my sides... should I be worried? What should I do to help the pain?

Only 19! Only had sex once! Worried I'm pregnant? VERY WORRIED! [ 11 Answers ]

So I know there are a few other posts like this but I'm just nervous about my situation... about 4 weeks ago I had sex, he had a condom on and I'm on the pill (trinessa), not while he was inside be and before he came he had to take it off because it was rolling down. We were still fooling around...

I'm really worried! [ 2 Answers ]

I am 14 years old and I have noticed a lump on my ear it is really painful. It is just where the ear connects to the face and before my ear piercing. I'm really worried what it could be. Please can someone help.

View more questions Search