Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rberghoff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 09:58 AM
    I have to take a drug test
    I have a court ordered drug test in 9 days.. How do I pass the drug test I haven't smoked in almost a week..
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2013, 10:01 AM
    You pass by complying with the courts order.
    rberghoff Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 10:03 AM
    What does that mean?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 11, 2013, 10:28 AM
    We do NOT give advice and suggestions on how to avoid a court ordered test of this nature.
    The ONLY method that works is NOT taking drugs or alcohol.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

May 11, 2013, 10:34 AM
    How do you pass... with the amount of time that has passed, it's not likely you are going to. Nothing you can do except to hope.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 11, 2013, 08:03 PM
    Most likely you will not pass, you should have been not using illegal drugs, if you know you were going to test, or even if you were in court awaiting sentence, since testing is part of this.

You are the cause and issue, now you pay the price for choices you are making

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will I pass an EtG test if I had 6 beers Friday night and took a drug test Monday [ 0 Answers ]

Will I pass an ETG test that was sent to a lab , if I drank 6 beers Friday night till about 12am then took the EtG test Monday at about 10pm...

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Can my PO drug test me if I am not on drug related probation? [ 11 Answers ]

That's pretty much my question

Will I pass my drug test if I took percocet 4 days prior to the test? [ 6 Answers ]

Yes I'm an idiot. A week or so ago I got black out drunk and ended up taking one perc 5. Sure enough 4 days later I had a urine test. I did drink a gallon of gatorade and a gallon of water two days before the test and drank a decent amount of fluids the other three days. And a couple shots the...

Drug test paper work inaccurate with drug test given [ 4 Answers ]

I work as a residential contractor at a larger company. The larger company brought my company in to be randomly drug tested. We had to fill out paper work giving our consent to take the drug test and what not. On one of the papers was a list of the drugs they would be testing for. Weed, coke,...

View more questions Search