Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dlcompu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 09:30 AM
    Ask Electrical Questions and Answers
    Have fluorescent lights install in kitchen. They light with no problem. But when the spring and summer summer roll around they have a problem lighting or I should say lack of lighting. You have to play with the switch to get them to light. During the cool months leading up to spring time the light with no problem. I have the same problem with the basement lights. Different circuit. They are also fluorescent. Regular Inc. lights no problem.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical questions answers [ 3 Answers ]

I have a lighting circuit with no earth, what size earth cable shall I put in please? Thank you

Electrical questions and answers [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 5000 watt generator. Just went through a three day power outage. Generator was a life saver, but I can could not heat water in my electric water heater, as the generator is not large enough (5000w). My generator manual says WH draws 4500 watts and has a surge draw of 11,700; above my...

Electrical questions and answers [ 4 Answers ]

I'm replacing a 240 baseboard heater with a 240 1500 watt baseboard heater. The original one was wired with 10-3 600 wire on a 30 amp circuit. Can I replace the 10-3 600 wire with 12-3 300 wire?

Answers to electrical questions [ 2 Answers ]

What size schedule 40 conduit should I use to run three circuits through? (two 20amp circuits and one 15amp circuit.) The distance is 75'. About 60' is to be a surface run and the remainder will underground. I just don't want to have run three separate conduits. Thank you

Electrical questions answers [ 1 Answers ]

Have an electrical contactor single phase 220v. Contactor works when ingaged by hand.But if pushed by the pushbuttons then the contactor won't ingage.What is wrong with the push buttons that they won't work?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.