Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tcc6 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 11, 2013, 07:04 AM
    Wiring diagram for skyline mobile home
    I have a skyline 1992 mobile home.suddenly all the outlets on the one wall in the living room stopped working.I have had different electricians out 2 look at the problem but they all say they need a wiring diagram.the model is Bay Springs 307C. Is there anywhere that I can find one?Thanks.
    stanfortyman Posts: 5,598, Reputation: 279
    Electrical & Lighting Expert

May 11, 2013, 07:55 AM
    The only place to find a diagram would be the manufacturer, if they even keep them. Mobile homes and some modulars are the only places that typically provide or have diagrams. Houses typically do not go by wiring diagrams.

I have to say, an electrician that needs a diagram to troubleshoot a mobile home needs to go back to troubleshooting school.
    Kyle_in_rure Posts: 341, Reputation: 10

May 11, 2013, 08:17 AM
    Check your breakers to make sure none have tripped. You also may need to unscrew these outlets from the wall and check for loose connections,
    If you are comfortable working with electricity. The power of course needs to be off when you do this.
    Many mobile homes use very cheap "backstab" outlets that can develop loose connections easily.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 11, 2013, 09:09 AM
    MH's have a crossover block somewhere. I've seen them in closets and under the house.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman gas mobile home furnaces 7700 wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Wireing diogram for moble home furnace 7700

Electric wiring diagram for mobile home [ 3 Answers ]

We need an electric wiring diagram for an 1989 or 1990 liberty mobile home

Free diagram of a coleman mobile home gas furnace [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have an owner's manual for a Coleman mobile home gas furnace... I can't read the model number, but it's pretty old. I'd say about 20 years old or more. Any help would be greatly appreciated... Thanks, Mitch

Wiring a mobile home [ 4 Answers ]

I'm running the service for my trailer and I need some help with it. I have a 200 amp panel in the home and a 200 amp panel on the pole. But the panel on the pole only has one set of lugs on the top of the main breaker. Do I need lugs on the bottom of the panel to put the wire in from the trailer...

View more questions Search